After an entire summer collection sell-out, and a cross country move, Pour & Penchant has finally officially set up a full-time workshop in Buffalo, NY. As we move forward into the next chapter of our small business, we are currently in the process of adding 12 new scents to the autumn and winter collections!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Customer Survey. Pour & Penchant, when surveying our customers and friends, thinks it's important to share the overall results with each of you. You took the time to complete our survey, and we are very grateful for it. These are some of the things we generally learned about your perception of our business and some of the things you would like to see in the future:
1. You're most likely to buy candles and reed diffusers.
2. You primarily look for scent and wax quality in a candle.
3. You burn candles anywhere from 1-4 times per week.
4. You use candles to help you relax, set a mood, and most importantly, because of the way they smell.
5. Calm, Energizing, Fresh and Seasonal are your favorite scents.
6. You would like single wick tumblers and seasonal gift sets.
7. The candle quality is very high.
8. They always burn even.
9. The fragrance fills a large room.
10. You notice the candle scent either immediately or after 15 minutes of burning.
11. The value for money is above average to excellent.
12. You are extremely satisfied with Pour & Penchant.
A few new updates related to shipping:
* Local pickup for Buffalo/Niagara area. Usually within 24 hours. This is contactless, sanitary and socially distanced.
* Additional shipping options from USPS and UPS. (Not available in all regions. Based on shipping destination.)
* Discounted rates from USPS and UPS and passing along on the discounts to you.
Our new candle studio and 65lb wax melter!