If you are a candle addict like us, you undoubtedly have a sprawling collection of burnt-out candles stored away. We encourage all of our customers to identify creative ways to reuse their candle jars to reduce waste. Below are a few fun and easy ways to upcycle and repurpose your old candle jars.
First, remove and clean the wax from the jar. To learn how to clean a candle jar, visit our post How To Clean Out A Candle Jar.
5 Ways to Reuse A Candle Jar
- Easily organize the office smalls on your desk by storing pens, paperclips, and other office supplies.
- Keep bathroom smalls and beauty essentials handy in one place, from cotton balls to Q-tips or nail polish, lipstick, and makeup brushes.
- House your kitchen essentials, from sugar to salt or coffee beans and satchels of tea.
- Home Decorations. Use a small string of battery-operated lights to create accent light.
- Bring your space to life. Build a terrarium or window container garden. Succulents and small plants will stand out on a coffee table or nightstand and bring a room to life.