Have you ever wanted to return your candle vessel for recycling? Now’s your chance!
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS ...
- Only large multi-wick tumblers and apothecary jars can be recycled.
- Our white single-wick tumblers, glass single-wicks, and multi-wick hexagon vessels are excluded from the recycling program.
- Each vessel MUST have the Pour & Penchant bottom label attached. Front labels are not required. We will not accept vessels from other candlemakers.
- One to One recycling
- Bring one vessel in for $2 off the purchase of another multi-wick candle.
- Bring two vessels in for $4 off the purchase of 2 multi-wick candles.
- Example: Bringing in 10 vessels does not equal $20 off one multi-wick candle. However, you may bring in 10 vessels for $20 off the purchase of 10 multi-wick candles.
- No limit to the number of vessels that can be recycled in a single transaction or the duration of the promotion.
- We are NOT accepting vessels that are shipped. Increased UPS/USPS carrier rates make shipping vessels cost prohibitive.
- Vessels do not need to be cleaned prior to recycling.
- Broken or damaged vessels will not be accepted.
- Lids are not required. You may keep the lids.
- $2 vessel return dollar amount does not carry over to future purchases. Must be claimed at the time of purchase.
- Vessels have no cash value outside the vessel recycling program.
- Vessel recycling credit only applies towards FULL priced, in-stock Pour & Penchant multi-wick candles with a retail value equal to $25.
- Sale items and Limited Edition candles are excluded.